Door de exploitatie van onze website www.yeply.nl (hierna “website” genoemd) verwerken wij persoonsgegevens. Wij behandelen deze gegevens vertrouwelijk en verwerken ze in overeenstemming met de toepasselijke wetgeving – in het bijzonder de Duitse verordening inzake gegevensbescherming (DSGVO) en de Duitse federale wet inzake gegevensbescherming (BDSG-neu). Met onze voorschriften inzake gegevensbescherming willen wij u laten weten welke persoonsgegevens wij van u verzamelen, voor welke doeleinden en op welke rechtsgrondslag wij ze gebruiken en, indien van toepassing, aan wie wij ze bekendmaken. Voorts zullen wij u uitleggen op welke rechten u aanspraak kunt maken om uw gegevensbescherming te beschermen en af te dwingen.
1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The responsible party pursuant to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Yeply Germany GmbH, Brandshofer Deich 68, 20539 Hamburg, Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach our data protection officer at email@example.com or at our postal address with the addition of “the data protection officer”. (see our imprint).
3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if there are legal retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we will also state the defined criteria for the storage period.
2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you: – right to information, – right to correction or deletion, – right to restriction of processing, – right to object to processing, – right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of merely informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO): – IP address – date and time of the request – time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) – content of the request (specific page) – access status/HTTP status code – respective amount of data transferred – website from which the request comes – browser – operating system and its interface – language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the previously mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the body that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below: – Transient cookies (for this purpose b) – Persistent cookies (for this purpose c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests of your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are deleted automatically after a specified period of time, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
- f) [The Flash cookies used are not collected by your browser, but by your Flash plug-in. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your end device. These objects store the required data independently of the browser you are using and have no automatic expiration date. If you do not want Flash cookies to be processed, you must install an appropriate add-on, such as “Better Privacy” for Mozilla Firefox (https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/betterprivacy/) or the Adobe Flash Killer Cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. In addition, we recommend that you regularly delete your cookies and browser history manually].
4 Further functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will usually have to provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored.
5 Objection to or revocation of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of your advertising objection at the following contact details: Info@yeply.de or in writing to Yeply Germany GmbH, Planckstrasse 13 22765 Hamburg.
6 Special forms of use of websites
(1) If you would like to order our service, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of contracts are marked separately, other data are voluntary. We process the data you provide to process your order. For this purpose, we may pass on your payment data to our house bank. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, we will restrict processing after two years, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access by third parties to your personal data is encrypted using TLS technology.
7 Use of the dispatch service provider “MailChimp”.
(1) The newsletter is sent using “MailChimp”, a newsletter sending platform of the US provider Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce De Leon Ave NE #5000, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA.
8 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. Insofar as the data collected about you is related to a person, this is therefore immediately excluded and the personal data is thus immediately deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(6) Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, Overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
9 Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to comfortably use the map function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this statement are transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
10 When using iZettle
(1) When using the payment method of the payment service provider iZettle, the payment processing is carried out via the payment service provider iZettle AB, Regeringsgatan 59, 111 56 Stockholm, Sweden, to whom we pass on your information provided during the ordering process together with information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will only be passed on for the purpose of payment processing with the payment service provider iZettle AB and only to the extent necessary for this purpose.
(2) Information on iZettle’s data protection can be found at URL: https://www.izettle.com/de/die-datenschutzbestimmungen-akzeptieren